Followers

Monday 28 February 2011

Crafters' Companion Challenge

Since starting my blog on 15 February, almost two weeks ago, I'm discovering challenges! This card is for the Crafters' Companion Challenge 'Romance' which I came across yesterday - and it closes today! Yikes. I had housework to do today but .......I've made it in time and I hope you like it.  I've used silver grey pearlescent card from Papermill, maroon ribbon from Joanna Sheen, embossed hearts made with the help of the Glitter Girls' board. I've chalked over the hearts with Readicut's maroon coloured chalk The 'With love' sentiment in the bottom right corner is made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The red heart gem is from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Wow arnt you doing well on your blog Hazel and making the most gorgeous cards
    I will be back tomorow and look for more
    thanks you for kind comment on my card, its sooo good to get back to making cards again
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hazel your blog has certainly brought the best out of you ....I'll do my best to keep up with you. All the cards I've seen are just beautiful. Well done.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete