Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Funny sort of Day

I had finished all my ironing by the time I had breakfast this morning. Weird! After that I washed the breakfast dishes and then washed all the kitchen units down, doors, handles, the lot. Weird! I was expecting some craft goodies to arrive and I was really waiting for the postman. He did eventually arrive and brought them all, new magnetic sheets amongst them, so I spent the early afternoon reorganising my nesties and dies. I don't feel like making a card today, I'm a bit sickly, so I'm posting a card that I made last week, or maybe the week before. The puppies were a free digi image on DZ doodles and I did make a card for their challenge. This one didn't match the sketch so I saved it to show you at a later date. I'll show it today seeing that I haven't made a new card. Papermill card, Costco paper, free digi stamp coloured with Promarkers, stamped on to nestie oval, gems and ribbon from my stash. I hope I feel better soon because I don't feel too happy today. I hope you're all having a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Hazel, that image is so cute xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pair Hazel, love the card. Hope you are feeling a bit better now. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image Hazel, well done for doing all your ironing, would you like to come nad do mine? hehe
    hope your feeling better now
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete