Followers

Friday 1 April 2011

Simons Says Challenge - Domi's sketch

I've had a rough couple of days with headaches so haven't done much at all. I have been in my craft room but not made any cards, I've just coloured in stamps to try and relax. I've made this card for the Simon Says Challenge this afternoon - I had lots of coloured images to choose from after my marathon colouring session. I made the square card with Papermill cardstock and the backing paper is by Costco. The image was a freebie digi from Sliekje and I love it. It's been stamped in Memento ink on to a Spellbinders nestie and then coloured with Promarkers. The flower shapes were cut with another Spellbinders die and the flowers and nesties were all edged with Distress Inks in Dried Marigold. The flower centres are brads from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment in the bottom right was printed on the computer.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, thats a really lovely card to the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in the Challenge from SimonSaysStamp!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hazel, I do love hedgehogs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hazel :-) the image is adorable and the paper and flowers are gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel. I like the inky edges, but then I would being an addict of all things distress inky. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Hazel - that image is super sweet. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete