Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Papertake Challenge

The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week is to follow the sketch provided. I used a large square card from Craft UK. The three backing papers are from a Desert Blooms pad. The image was a free digi, printed and centred on to a Spellbinder square nestie and coloured with Promarkers. The edges of the square have been distressed with a variety of Distress Inks. Three small wooden embellishments are from Create and Craft and the sentiment is LOTV.

I've had a busy week so far and this card was the first I've made since Sunday! Yikes. This morning I've been ironing, all finished I'm pleased to say, and gardening. I sawed down a branch from our laburnum tree that was beginning to get a bit big for our next door neighbours. I managed it, with Eric's help, but he was shattered and had to come in just as we got it down. I managed to get all the boughs and leaves trimmed and bagged ready to go to the tip. Nothing more today, I'm making cards and playing. Hope you're happy in this lovely weather.

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she is off to be as busy as you Hazel! Another lovely card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and what you have done with it.
    Take it easy Hazel no wonder your shattered xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Hazel.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete