Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sketch 58

The Papertake Weekly challenge is to follow the sketch by Dawny P. I used a small square card blank by Craft UK. The lime green paper was in a prize that I won and I have no idea where it's from but I would love some more. The green checked bp is from a freebie paper pad that I got in a magazine. I distressed the edges with a Distress ink in 'peeled paint'colour. The frog was another freebie, coloured with Promarkers and set on a Spellbinders die cut. The organza ribbon is from Joanna Sheen and the green heart sticky ribbon down the centre of the organza is by Hobbycraft. The sentiment was generated on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, great card! Love the fun image and sentiment! xx

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete