Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

100th birthday

An ex-colleague asked if I would make a card for a 100th birthday - it's to give to a neighbour. I was delighted to make a card for such a wonderful occasion. I had just received my Joanna Sheen favourite flower stamp plates so I chose the basket of flowers to stamp and colour. The card blank is a Craft UK large square. The image was stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers, cut with a Spellbinders nestie. The gold paper is from Create and Craft and the red card is from Papermill. The red organza ribbon is also from Joanna Sheen. The 100 is cut with Spellbinder's Romance alphabet and number set. The red gem flowers are from my stash, I've had them for years.

I'm entering this card in to two challenges:
A spoon full of sugar - Happy Birthday
Anything Goes challenge - Happy Birthday/Celebration

5 comments:

  1. 100 we don't get to make a lot of these, do we?
    I'm sure they will love their card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely colours you have used. What a great celebration that will be! Thnaks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute card. Great design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this card inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Challenges always comes with such master pieces, your work shows your extraordinary skills..why should`t you conduct challenge on Plastic business cards.....

    ReplyDelete