Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

#76 - Bling it Up

 Week three of the One Stitch at a Time Pretty in Print contest.

 
The theme this week is Bling It Up. The sponsor is Joanna Sheen and the prize is a £10 voucher to spend in her online store. Check it out here http://www.joannasheen.com/


The image I chose to use was Thank You by Angela at Stitchybear and I've really blinged it up, although I don't think my photo does it justice. 
My card blank is a Craft UK small square. The glitter backing paper has a beautiful iridescent sheen. I coloured the Thank You butterfly image with Promarkers and then I added Stickles to the butterfly wings. The blue flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used a Spellbinders nestie to cut the main image and the small butterfly is cut with a Spellbinders die, with a gem as its body.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:

Scrappy Frogs - Time for some Bling
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Top Tip - Thank You
Stamp Insanity - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Thankyou card Hazel.. I love the image and colours you have chose.

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel your card is fantastic! It has a butterfly on it and how could one ever go wrong with butterflies? LOL. I spent some time on your blog and it's lovely and your "about me section" is grand. I too am married to an Eric, and I must say...Eric's make wonderful hubbies..hahaha.
    Anyway, your card is perfect for our TOP TIP TUESDAY "THANK YOU" challenge and I wish you good luck!
    Sincerely,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome little Thank you card Hazel. You did a fantastic job!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet thank you card. Just love the colours. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week and good luck. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card - love your layout.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday and don't forget if you have a tip to share you could win another prize! Just add 'TIP' after your name when you link.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh love your card! My favorite colours too! Thanks for playing along this week with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Thank you Challenge
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Thank you card Hazel, great job Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you hate when you cant capture the beauty of a card in a photo....well I can see that this card is oh so pretty! I love that great big butterfly and how you have added those flowers...COOL!

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity this week, hope to see you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous, love your colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete