Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2011

ABC Papertake

I've combined two challenges: ABC Challenge - Auburn and Papertake Weekly - Anything goes (with the option of using metal).

My card blank is by Craft UK and the two backing papers are by Kay and Company and Costco. The digi is by Crafty Sentiments and I've coloured her with Promarkers before tearing the edges and distressing. My label was designed by my husband and I've distressed it (a lot!) with peeled paint Distress Ink that I also used on the image. The baker's twine is by WOC and the ribbon is from Hobbycraft. The charm, flowers and brads are from Create and Craft.

I've just noticed (doh!) that the left side of the card looks brown. It's actually a muted shade of green and so is the ribbon which looks beige. Weird.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel. Love the layout and all your embellies.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet Hazel, love how you did the twine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card Hazel! Love all the little details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel! What a sweet & adorable card! Love the cute details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your husband helped...mine does too when I need it!! Like the torn edges around the image. cute card. Thanks for playing in the "Auburn" challenge at The ABC Challenge. Hope to see you on Wednesday for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, what a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete