Followers

Friday 26 August 2011

Another card

I'm pleased to say that I've made a card today. I think my mojo must be back. :)
My card is to be entered in two challenges:
2cute rubber stamps - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Birdys

I used a Craft UK small square card blank. I have no idea where I got the 12x12 backing paper but it's my last sheet of this pattern. The purple Mirri card is from Joanna Sheen. The image is one of two I won from 2cute rubber stamps challenge of Lace and Pearls. This image is called Owl Sparklers by Heidi Schwoerer. I've coloured him with Promarkers and used Sakura gelly roll purple for the sparklers. I used Anita's 3D clear gloss finish for his specs. I used Spellbinders nesties for the circles. I generated the sentiment on the computer.




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a cute image♥. Great colouring and i love the paper you used♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute and so fun. Love the pastel colours and such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel! Such a sweet image and love the sparkly ribbon.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hazel xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is so sweet what a cute birdy, thanks for playing on our Birdy Challenge on MAWTT This week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This did make me smile Hazel. So glad your mojo came back as I missed seeing your work. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel - I love this card, that little guy is too cute. I hope you win a challenge this week. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I'm gonna miss my girl!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Hazel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! Thank you for taking the Challenge from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!

    Sandy - Design Team Member
    http://inkingofyoutoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is cute .. what a fun little birdy. Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete