Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Another sketch

I've made a second card today so I'm back on a roll. This is to enter the Willow Sketchie Challenge and follows the sketch provided.
 I used a 7 inch square card that I made with Papermill card. I've used two different backing papers but it's from my stash that I've had for ages so can't remember where I bought it, sorry. I can't remember where I got the free digi either, my apologies to the artist! I coloured the elephants with Promarkers. The pink card is also from Papermill, the pearls are from Kanban and the (image) doh! I meant sentiment was generated on the computer.

9 comments:

  1. Love that cute elephant image Hazel, you've coloured it beautifully and it goes really well your pink backing papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image Hazel. I love the colours and pearls.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card - lovely image. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Good luck and hope to see you again tomorrow for our next challenge. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, love the image so sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO Such a cute image! I love the colours you have used and the way you have used the Willow Sketchie sketch.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Hazel those elephants are adorable xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww,they're adorable.Very pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Hazel this is so cute. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card just my kind of style! Thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete