Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

CD Sunday

The CD Sunday challenge this week is Only Ovals.I've used Joanna Sheen's Eastern Treasures CD after checking through another five CDs first. I wanted something completely different but couldn't find anything that shouted at me. I went back to Eastern Treasures and settled on this image. It's a Craft UK card blank with the backing paper from the CD as well. The only extras I've used are purple card from Papermill, cream pearlescent paper that the sentiment is printed on is also from Papermill, and the pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

8 comments:

  1. WOW Hazel, this is so gorgeous, my favourite colours and you have used a fantastic CD. Know what you mean about looking through several before making a choice. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous Hazel - lovely images and gentle colours. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel. I love this image and not surprised you chose it for your great card. I have used it myself. Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, this is just so pretty and it suits the oval shape really well, I love the colour.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is so beautiful Hazel! Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel, I love this cd and go back to it frequently
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card and just my colours, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday again this week xx

    ReplyDelete