Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Golden Wedding

Our friends celebrate their golden wedding at the beginning of September and I've just made them a card today. I had a problem with it and it's not as I planned but my husband thinks that it fits the bill perfectly. I've used Joanna Sheen's Favourite Flowers stamp plate and coloured the bouquet with Promarkers. The card blank is by Craft UK and the backing paper is from QVC. The gold paper is from Create and Craft and I've cut all the hearts and gold backings with Spellbinders dies. The orange rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are cut with a Crealies die. The orange satin ribbon I bought in Australia. The Lili of the Valley sentiment is stamped in Versacolor ink.

The weather continues to be wet, wet, wet. Stay happy, summer is just around the corner!!

7 comments:

  1. Love this one to, your on a roll Hazel! I'm on a go slow!! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is lovely. Love the image, the colors and the decorations♥

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nice comments in my blog♥. Sandefjord is in Southern Norway, and i live in Northern Norway. So it is not so close to my hometown. (Sorry for my English, it is not so good).

    Have a nice evening♥

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so beautiful! such a stunning card! I`m sure your friends will love it!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Hazel,your friends will treasure it. Love the stamp and you have coloured it perfectly.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Those flowers are gorgeous.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this, Hazel. I look forward to the day my husband and I celebrate our 50th (Golden) anniversary. What a blessing! You are such a sweetheart!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete