Followers

Friday 12 August 2011

Grow your own thank you

I'm combining two challenges again so we have 'grow your own thank you'. I've used a Craft UK small square card and the backing paper is from a freebie Serif pad that I got in a magazine. The red card is by Papermill. The LOTV image is coloured with Promarkers and cut with Spellbinders nesties. I made the flowers with Create and Craft punches - a heart and a sun, the centres are Create and Craft brads. The little cupcake brad is by Dovecraft and I made the thank you sentiment, edging it with a Versacolor ink pad.

The two challenges I'm entering are:
Lili of the Valley Challenge 109 - Thank You and Papertake Weekly - Grow your Own





3 comments:

  1. Lovely vibrant colours Hazel. Love that wee image too.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love this beautiful card the image is beautiful
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, such a sweet card Hazel!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete