Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

I love Crafting!

You wouldn't believe the hassle I've had making this card. I've been on since earlier this afternoon with it and I won't bother going in to how many things went wrong. Anyway, what I can tell you is that Sticky Stuff Remover works on photographic paper and doesn't make any marks. :)

It's to enter the CD Sunday Challenge which has the theme of Nursery Rhymes. I used a Craft UK scalloped edged card.The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Floral Fantasy CD and I cut it in a scalloped edged shape because my Spellbinders Grand Nestie wasn't big enough. The image is from Precious Petals and is backed with Papermill red card. The verse was generated on the computer before being cut with a round nestie and being backed with a red scalloped nestie. This verse was always being said to me by my mother when I was little and I like to think it was only because I had curly hair!



16 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, so pleased you finally completed your card, well worth the hassle and thanks for the tip re Sticky Stuff Remover.
    A beautiful image and I like how you scalloped your backing paper to match the card.
    Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Hazel, it was well worth 'sticking' with! LOL ;o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the hassle was worth it Hazel - stunning card. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out beautiful Hazel, in the end!
    I made a beautiful Lily digi image coloured & glossy accents. It went missing, looked down and it was stuck to my foot lol! It's in the bin now!
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the end result is gorgeous Hazel....worth the near tantrum! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Hazel and so well worth all the trauma. I use my sticky stuff remover a lot but you have added a new unknown use.
    Thank you for your continued support of CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the hassle was worth it Hazel. Your card is gorgeous.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Hazel - perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card and I remember that rhyme too. I didn't realise sticky stuff remover worked on photo paper so will keep that in mind. thanks ofr joining in with us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is it that sometimes making a card is so much hassle? I like what you've done here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful Hazel! Such a sweet image and I love the verse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, lovely sweet image and gorgeous colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Hazel, it was worth all the effort, Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Gorgeous card Hazel, a lovely image and creating your own sentiment is such a good idea.

    There is a new sketch over at
    http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance pop over and take a look.

    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card Hazel, I'm glad you stuck with it - it was well worth it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Hazel. I love that rhyme too. Don't think I'm going to be able to join in the CD Sunday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete