Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Papertake Weekly - Sketch

The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week is to follow a sketch. I used a Craft UK large square card blank. The navy blue and navy blue and gold corrugated card is by Create and Craft I think, I've had it in my stash for ever and can't really remember. The blue flowered paper is from a Victoria and Albert paper pack. The House Mouse image is from Joanna Sheen. I used a square of card, painted a blue colour wash on it, and then stamped the image in Memento ink before colouring with Promarkers. The flowers are from WOC and I generated the sentiment on the computer.

7 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Hazel, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel, love the combination of card and paper you have used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty Hazel.
    Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Hazel ,, I love this image and the colours and papers are beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Hazel lovely card, so sweet. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete