Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Roses

The Lili of the Valley challenge this week has the theme of 'Roses'. I've used a Craft UK card blank and the backing papers are all from a freebie paper pad that I got with the Papercraft Essentials magazine. The pink card is from Papermill. The image is from another freebie pack that I got with a magazine but I can't remember which magazine, sorry. It's coloured with Promarkers and then cut with Spellbinders dies. The label was handwritten and edged with Versacolor ink. The roses are from WOC and the leaves are cut with Crealies dies.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh they look sweet and your papers are very pretty.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Hazel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Hazel, love your cards, always such an inspiration. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this Hazel, my favourite colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, beautiful, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, how sweet Hazel and I love the dotty papers.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete