Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

Missing You

The Lili of the Valley challenge blog this week has for their theme, 'Missing You'. I've used a small square Craft UK card blank and My Mind's Eye backing paper. The black card is from Papermill and the red organza ribbon from Create and Craft. The pearl brad is from WOC. My image is from LOTV and is coloured with trusty Promarkers before being cut with a Spellbinders nestie. I cut the oval scalloped nestie in black glitter card, it looks like a starry night and that's why I used it. The sentiment was generated on the computer AND BEFORE all your Shakespeare buffs get in touch with me I know about the sentiment but I've used artistic licence for this challenge, so there! lol

Thank you for your comments - they are all appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Your mojo is well and truly working this weekend Hazel, this is fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete