Followers

Saturday 12 November 2011

Creature Comforts

Here is my card for the latest Lili of the Valley Challenge - Creature Comforts. I used a small Craft UK card blank and the LOTV cat image. The backing paper is from my new Paper Cellar pad 'Checks'. I backed it with silver card from Papermill and the orange card is also from Papermill. The image was coloured with Promarkers and cut with a Spellbinders oval nestie before being edged with Distress Ink. The buttons are from Create and Craft and the baker's twine is by Creative Expressions. I generated the sentiment on the computer (oops, no, I didn't, it was a freebie stamp I got earlier this week) and used Distress Ink on the edges. I've had a difficult week but feel as if I can join in again.

3 comments:

  1. It's a super card Hazel. Lovely to see you about again, I think this weeks been difficult for a few of us. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel. Love the paper & image,
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Hazel, love this cute image and great colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete