Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Favourite Happy Birthday

I'm combining two challenges on this card. The ABC challenge theme is Happy Birthday and Lili's Little Fairies challenge 2 is Your Favourite LOTV Stamp. I love this image of the little boy playing on his bike. It reminds me of my son, Tim, when he used to do wheelies on his bike. His dog, Danny (named after John Travolta in Grease), was a Cairn Terrier though so it didn't look quite like this one. Happy days.

I used a small 6x6 card blank by Craft UK. The red card and green card used for the die cuts and the matting is by Papermill and the green checked distressed backing paper is from a small pad by Serif. The LOTV stamp was coloured with Promarkers and a Sakura Gelly roll pen in stardust for the chrome bits. The baker's twine is from Creative Expressions and the buttons from Create and Craft. Of course the die cuts were made with my favourite Spellbinders nesties.

15 comments:

  1. Super card Hazel, I'm a big fan of LOTV and I love how you have put the buttons on twine.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap Hazel! This is a wonderful bous card and the image is so sweet! I love your use of the twine and the buttons! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous male card Hazel xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hazel, this is lovely too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous boys card Hazel, I love this image too.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and this is one of my favourite images. The colours are great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is such a sweet image and I love the layout and all the detail.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One cute card - I love it!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful card, just perfect for a boy. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, and I love your design.
    Thank you for playing at Lili's Little Fairies challenge this week.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Love your work, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A smashing card, just perfect for a lad. I love the image and the design.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute! I love the buttons and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Hazel! This card is SO darling - great job, as always.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete