Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Sorry, I've not been around

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much, commenting or adding cards. I've still got vertigo and it's got worse instead of better. I've got an appointment to see my GP next week so, hopefully, some tablets will make me feel better. I was hoping to recover without taking any because I don't like taking medication for anything. Sometimes you just have to give in. :(

Thanks for visiting me and I promise I'll be back to normal soon. Fortunately I've got my Stitchybear DT card prepared and scheduled for Sunday, just in case I'm not up to it. I'll add it to challenges as soon as I'm able.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you are better very soon. Hugs Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my Friend. So sorry you are so poor at this moment. I wish you get better very soon. Maybe if i tell you, you are one of my Blog Candy winners, would you feel better??? LOL.Congrats!!!! Email me
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel, that's not good! I wonder if you have an inner ear infection? I do hope you feel better soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear this Hazel, hope the Dr gets you sorted next week. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care Hazel - hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope you are soon feeling better.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get better soon Hazel x

    ReplyDelete