Followers

Sunday 19 February 2012

#101 A Sign of Spring


This week the theme of the challenge at One Stitch at a Time is Use a digi - no rubber stamps! I used an image by Donna at Stitchybear Digital Stamps and it's called 'A Sign of Spring'.

I used a Craft UK small square card blank. The bronze card is by Papermill and the backing paper is by My Mind's Eye. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and gave the centres of the flowers some bling with my Sakura stardust pen, before cutting it with a Spellbinders nestie. I coloured and cut out the flowers again and decoupaged them to give some depth to the image. I used three small pearls, from Wild Orchid Crafts, at each corner.

The sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen who wil be supplying a £10 gift certificate for her online store.

 

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Spring is in the Air
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes

23 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! One of my favorite color combos too. So happy to be on the OSAAT team with you! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really heralding in Spring with those lovely colours, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hazel - really lovely. I admire your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Hazel..Gorgeous colour combo

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel. Love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wants to have spring now. They are calling for snow today in North Carolina. You card is simply beautiful.
    Hugz,
    Christine DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card I love bird houses

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Hazel and a great image to choose
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can hear the little birdies Hazel, lovely card!
    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh super card Hazel, very pretty. I hope your weekend has gone well. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous little bird house Hazel, love the shape and the pearls in the corners. While I'm here I'll say thanks for joining the ladybugs this week and good luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful Spring card Hazel.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Hazel, love the colours :o)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's lovely Hazel. I really like that birdhouse. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is so pretty and really springlike
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week for my spring challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute and lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the fresh, clean design with this cute birdhouse! Thanks for playing along with our final Stamps R Us challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eine wunderschöne Frühlingskarte in tollen Farben.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge . Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely spring card!

    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge!

    Hugs
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete