Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Bookmark

I've made a bookmark today - the first one for ages. I've also used PINK which I usually steer away from. I used my Spellbinders nesties to cut the image and the base of the bookmark. I coloured the Saturated Canary image with Promarkers. All I had to do then was add some Card Candi and a pink tassel. Job done!

I'm adding my bookmark to the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything for Kids
Saturated Canary Challenge - Bookmark

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - if you're in the UK enjoy the celebrations.  Be happy!


11 comments:

  1. Really cute little bookmark and I just love the pink (best colour ever!!!) lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Hazel, your colouring is wonderful.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink tassel Hazel too cute!!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Hazel. Love the colour and the tassel just finishes it off. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmark Hazel, so sweet...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my little happy Hazel aw your little bookmark is just the cutest thing darlin, she lovely and I love the colours you have chosen, have a greatw eejend darlin huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hazel this is just so beautiful hun, love the tassle too.
    Thank you so much for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that! lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, this is such a cute bookmark! Of course who doesn't love Saturated Canary?! You can make me a bookmark anytime you want, LOL! By the way, which Spellbinder's die is this, I don't have it but would like to...
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth - it's from a set of Curved Rectangles nesties, S5-006. Hazel x

      Delete
  10. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete