Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

Buttons or Bows


The theme for the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week is Buttons or Bows and I think you can tell which I chose. I'm slowly getting back in to crafting and I can't say that this is one of my better cards, sorry! It's a small Craft UK card blank and the red backing paper is from a QVC scrapbook set that I've had for ages. I matted that on to a sheet of yellow paper from Papermill. The image, from sheet 356 and available here, was coloured with my Promarkers. After cutting by hand (!!) I rounded the corners with my Carl punch and coloured the edges with Distress Ink in Squeezed Lemonade. The five tiny organza bows are from Create and Craft I think. The three red pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Come along and join in and you could win some of Linnie's lovely digis.

Thanks again for all the lovely messages you left for me.I thought I was doing so well but I've had an awful week and have been absolutely distraught. My apologies if I can't get round to comment on all your beautiful cards.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:

Papelitos Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel - Beautiful Bows
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes





9 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Hazel great colours

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really stunning Hazel and I love how you dressed the side of the card with the bows. Take each day as it comes Hazel. Its so good to see you back crafting. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're doing okay! The card is very cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel, thank you for joiningus at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hazel and love the red and yellow together. Take care and big hugs
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, this is a beautiful card! Love the colors, that sweet image, and your darling little bows! :^) Thank you for joining our challenge at TTCRD! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the bows!!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week on
    Tuesday Alchemy.
    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card sweetie!!Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card Hazel, Thinking of you hunnie...
    Big hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete