Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Hydrangea and Butterfly



I've done lots of shopping, washing and general housework today so I thought it was time to relax and do some colouring this afternoon. I had one of the Delicious Doodles images, Hydrangea and Butterfly, already printed so I set to work on it. I was pretty pleased with myself when it was finished as I liked it! That doesn't always happen. lol

My card blank is a large square by Joanna Sheen. I used my Promarkers to colour and then cut it out VERY carefully. I had saved this Godfruit sentiment a few weeks ago and so I printed it to fit in the frame and in a toning colour. I matted and layered the image on to two shades of Papermill card and added three gems to the bottom corner of the frame. It actually looked very nice just as it was but then I decided to add some more butterflies. I'm not sure whether I've gone overboard with the Martha Stewart punched butterflies! Perhaps you can tell me what you think?

3 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel, glad you enjoyed your gorgeous colouring. Cannot have too many butterflies so perfect by me. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Hazel, I love the saying and the way you have embellished the whole card. It's always nice to relax and craft after a busy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Hazel. I really love the sentiment! Christine x

    ReplyDelete