Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

IAAS Do Something Digital



 

This challenge theme is to Do Something Digital and was set by Josephine. Please come over to International Art and Soul and join us.

My card blank is by Craft UK. I printed a sheet of  free digital paper from lianascrap.com and matted it on to bright orange card from Papermill. This was the background for the digital image that I won a few weeks ago from Lacy Sunshine. I coloured the travelling hobos with my Promarkers and used the colours that were in the background paper. After colouring I tore round the image because a neat die cut wouldn't have looked right. lol I edged the torn image with a Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink and centre it on the mat. I printed the sentiment on my computer and tore that out too, edging it with ink before adding to a scrap of torn digital paper, in the same colours but a different pattern to the background mat. I raised it on pads and set to the right of the image. The three 'gems' top left are from a set I bought in America a good few years ago and up till now had never used any of them. I'd bought them because I hadn't seen any brown ones at that time and because they were different textures I was drawn to them.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Color Inspiration - Anything Goes if it's coloured by myself/yourself
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Add a sentiment
Sunny Day Crafting - C is for Color it
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
2Crafty Critter Crazies - Must have critter
A Perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Must contain Animal




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the image and so nicely coloured. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hazel xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love it that clown is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and colorful card. Love the coloring you did on the image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sunny Day Crafting. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Hazel, love your colouring of the image!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    June DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!

    Thanks so much for joining the fun at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. I hope you were able to pick up the mid-month freebies.

    Hugs & smiles,
    Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute bag lady image. Great background paper for it. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete