Followers

Sunday 26 June 2011

CD Challenge

The CD Sunday Challenge this week is Mixed Bouquet. I've used a freebie CD that I think I got with a Docrafts magazine a few months ago. I've got dozens of CDs but I've never used a freebie CD before so I was a bit dubious about using it. However, when I looked at all the DT cards they had used CDs that I have so I wanted to use something that MAYBE no-one else will use. The CD is called Favourites Edition and I chose one of the Country Companion images. The scalloped card blank is by Craft UK. The backing paper, cut with a Spellbinder nestie, is from my Desert Blooms pad which is getting quite empty now so I'll have to take a shopping trip. I've used it a lot and love it. I've used the corner rounder on my image and then placed some Wild Orchid flowers at the corner. The leaves are cut with my Crealies dies. The ticket is another that my OH made and I distressed it with my Versacolor inkpad.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel love it I have a couple of do craft cds and the images are lovely and so are the papers but I love what you have come up with
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel. I finally made my card! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Hazel. It looks like a good CD and you will probably use it again now.
    Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel i love the image on your card.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Carol. Fab image and I love your flowers. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Hazel and to think it was a freebie, I love the whole layout of the card and what a clever OH to design your tickets. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh such a sweet little image. Love your colour combo and design.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card Hazel, the image is fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Hazel. Plenty of flowers there! Thanks for sharing with us again this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Hazel, adore it all x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, such a cute image, thanks for sharing this week at CD Sunday, hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete