Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Jane's Sketch

Simon Says Stamps Challenge has Jane's sketch for us to follow. I've used a large square card blank from Craft UK. All the backing papers are from Costco and the tan card is from Papermill. The House Mouse image was stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I cut it with a Spellbinders circle nestie and distressed the edge with Dried Marigold Distress Ink. The ticket is one that my husband made for me and I distressed that too! The flowers are from WOC and the leaves are cut with Crealies dies. The butterfly was cut with my new Spellbinders die. The bronze mirror card is also from Papermill.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel love the flowers and house mouse is so cute
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Hazel xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on Jane's sketch Hazel. What a fantastic image and I love the papers you used too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Hazel,love the cute housemouse image
    well!! at last i can blog hop again lol sorry its taken so long before i could comment
    Hope alls ok with you and Eric?
    thanks for lovely comments on my blog
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this mouse! So cute & peaceful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Michelle
    SimonSaysStamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!! I love your flower embellishments. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete