Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Spots

Challenge 83 at The Crazy Challenge has the theme Spots. I love this spotty paper, from a freebie pack in Papercraft Essentials magazine. I set to work, getting out my Craft UK small square card blank.. I used a Mo Manning stamp 'Timeout' from Joanna Sheen and coloured her with my Promarkers. I used a little Distress ink at the bottom of the image and then cut it with a Spellbinders nestie. The orange card is from Papermill and the ribbon is, as before, from the batch I bought in Australia. The cerise Mirri board is from Joanna Sheen. I'm also entering the card into the Joanna Sheen Craft Forum monthly challenge which is just for fun.

8 comments:

  1. Love this image Hazel and you've made a fab card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Hazel, fab image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverly card Hazel and good luck with your entry into the crazy challenge blog challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image Hazel! Love the dotty paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Hazel. I just adore polka dot papers.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel: Lovely card, as always! I think I saw that you won a challenge last week (if I'm not mistaken) so congrats! I love your works. You always do a great job, and I do SO appreciate your encouraging and sweet words on my blog.
    Blessings to you, my UK friend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Hazel. Love that spotty paper!

    Thank you so much for your daily encouragement.
    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete