Followers

Friday 18 November 2011

Challenge Apologies

My apologies to all my usual challenge blogs. I've been caught out this week because of all the work entailed in tidying up after having new windows fitted. It threw me a few days behind and then that escalated and I just haven't felt able to catch up. Now I've realised how close to Christmas I am and how many Christmas cards I still have to make. I'm going to be off challenges for the next couple of weeks, apart from my DT cards which are ready and scheduled to post, thank goodness. I'll be back as soon as I'm able. Please come back every now and again to comment and cheer me up.  Happy days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel thats want I need to do, I have only made 5 Christmas cards, hate to say this will have to buy a few, will never make enough now...Good luck with getting yours done, hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete