Followers

Saturday 26 November 2011

I've made another card!

After a very slow week on card making I decided to make one today. I chose a Craft UK scalloped card blank. the bright yellow paper is from Papermill. I used my new Spellbinders Impressability 'Flower Delight' to stencil the backing paper with Distress Ink in mustard seed. The bright yellow paper was used again with the Martha Stewart deep edge punch, double arch. I decided to use a LOTV image that I got in a freebie pack in a magazine. I coloured it with Promarkers and cut it with a Spellbinders circle nestie. The tag is from my stash that I've had for ages and I tied it with two shades of gold/yellow organza ribbon. Three small gems complete the design.

I'm entering it in to the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Ribbons and Bows
Simon Says Stamp - Tag You're It

7 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Hazel. I'm on a roll today lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hazel! Love the colours - you've tempted me to try something out of my comfort zone and try some bright colours! Beautiful. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel this is lovely! Really cosy looking! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hazel, love the image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card, love the papers you have done really pretty!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card creation, which is totally great. Hazel, the main thing is that your image selection, really surprise work. Like your work.
    radio controlled cars

    ReplyDelete