Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Better today

I'm not completely better but today has been a good day and I feel reasonably fit for a change - the first time since a couple of weeks before Christmas. Blinking vertigo!

I've made a happy cheerful card in lovely colours. I started it and finished it today so things are definitely looking up. lol My card blank is a small 6x6 square by Craft UK. The turqouise card is by Papermill and the flowery backing paper is from Kate Knight's Totally Tropical paper pad. I used turqouise organza ribbon from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. The digi image I coloured with Promarkers and cut with Spellbinders oval nesties with the scalloped mat. The bling is from a blog candy that I won from Nataliya - thanks Nat. Unfortunately I cannot remember where I got the digi. I lost all my named digis on a CD and I had to resurrect them and store them on a memory stick - no names, doh! My apologies to the artist.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Bows
Moving Along With the Times - Things with Wings
Papertake Weekly - Buttons, Bows, Bling and Blooms

11 comments:

  1. Super card Hazel, gorgeous paper and love the sweet ribbon! Glad you were feeling better today. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI and also at MAWTT, good luck with both challenges! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cheerful card. Lovely and bright, hope you are well on your way to getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel. I'm glad you are feeling better. Your card are so pretty. Love the colors, and your becking paper very pretty. O! Wait, i remember that bling!!! LOL
    Have a good day. Glad you got your goodies.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you crafting again Hazel. It's a lovely cheerful card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely bright card Hazel.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Hazel So glad to hear you are on the mend, Vertigo is horrible. Love the card its super, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week with our Things with Wings Challenge,

    Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the cute image. Bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so glad you are feeling a lot better . LOve the pretty vibrant papers and cute birdhouse
    Thanks for joining us at LCI and MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Hazel, it's beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely bird house image and the floral backing paper looks so pretty. The cluster of gems are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete