Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Daisy and Friends CD

I'm still not 100% because of this blinking vertigo and I seem to be sleeping a lot! I've just woken up after a lunch time nap and managed to finish this card. It's a small square card blank by Craft UK and the pink Mirri board is by Joanna Sheen. I've used two backing papers that I got as freebies in two different magazines but they are from the same designer, Kate Knight. The image is of course from the Daisy and Friends CD, by Joanna Sheen, with the images drawn by Linnie. I coloured her with Promarkers before cutting out. and edging with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.The 3D butterfly is cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the small flower silver charm was bought at Bluewater craft show a few weeks ago.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Two papers
Moving Along With the Times - Lots of layers
CD Sunday - Wings and Legs
Whoopsi Daisy - 3D

15 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel. Oh my, this is such a bright and cheerful card. I love the layers of different papers and that super cute image too. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Hazel, think I have those papers tucked away somewhere too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Hazel. A really pretty card. Nothing wrong with an afternoon nap.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel - yes I too have the papers. Thay are pretty aren't they. You have made a super card using them and the little girl is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you start feeling a little better Hazel and I know how you feel. i had some this week with my sinuses and it throws you of course. This is a fab card and love the bright colours.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel - what a sweet card! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel, love the papers. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty, what a sweet image. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week and Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vibrant card, love it! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card, lovely image. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry you are not feeling too good! But despite that you have made a beautiful card!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation Hazel, I love your work on the image and great color choices. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card! Fabulous design papers and colors are lovely! Great job here!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful pretty card - love the floral papers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. All behind with my commenting last week, such a fabulous card I love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete