Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

Get Well Soon

I bought these stamps when I was at Bluewater Craft Show and I've been looking forward to using them. Stamped on to the cream card and then backed with yellow, leaf green and bottle green card makes them look very elegant. I added a small sentiment generated on the computer and backed it with the bottle green card. The bottle green and bright yellow card is by Ross Paper and the green is by Payper Box. The small card blank is by Craft UK. I've thrown away the packaging for the stamps and I cannot remember who made them so I must apologise for that - I love them too so I'm annoyed with myself for forgetting!

I'm adding my card to the following challenges:
Moving Along With the Times - Get Well Soon
Challenge up your life - Get Well Soon

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Hazel xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really elegant card Hazel and so stylish
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple yet so stylish, lovely card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,This cards look so simple and extra ordinary look.I like to wish with this different cards.

    micro scooters

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Hazel, very clean and elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Hazel !! what beautiful stamps! I love the way you've layered up the card - so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful and elegant card.
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!
    xxx
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Hazel. Very elegant! I love these stamps. It's really striking Hazel. Hope you're ok; sorry I've not been by - half term was crazy!! Big hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful plain and elegant card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello lovely Hazel. What gorgeous stamps they are too! Love the dark green, no one uses that enough in card making!
    While I'm here....
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck with the Get Well challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete