Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Blue Mood


This is a card I've just finished off this morning, after starting it yesterday. I haven't posted any cards this week because of internet problems. My husband and I have both been poorly too so it's not been a good time in our house - it doesn't happen often but .................it wasn't a happy house!

Anyway, on to my card. I looked through my Saturated Canary digis and decided to use this freebie that Krista Smith posted on the blog a few weeks ago. This little girl looks as if she's having a party with her balloons but she needed some music to cheer her up after one of them burst. I used blue papers from the Capsule Collection by Docrafts. The white border is cut with a Spellbinders Parisian Motif die. I coloured the image with Promarkers and then cut it with one of the Spellbinders label dies. I used Sakura gelly roll pens to add glitter to the motifs on the slipper and the balloon string. The treble clef and music notes are Memory Box dies and I used them on blue pearlescent Payper Box card. The Dazzler buttons in the corners are by Creative Expressions. They are very blingy so I hope you can see that clearly when the card is enlarged.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - Bling it on!
I love Promarkers - Music
The Stamp Man Challenge - Bling it on
Dutch Dare Challenge - For a Child
Little Miss Muffet's Challenge - Sparkle

Thank you all for visiting. I appreciate all your comments and love to read them.


16 comments:

  1. This is great Hazel hope you are both on the mend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're both soon much better Hazel. There's all sorts of bugs going around it seems. I'm sure some of it must be due to the odd weather we're having.

    Your card is lovely, you've coloured this delightful image beautifully, and the dies and bling look great.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel. Hope this week is better for you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! (it was worth the trouble getting those dazzlers off, they look great!) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel you always make the cutest cards hun and this one is gorgeous hun, those silver blings are yummy!
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel I hope you are both feeling better
    your card is so sweet
    thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie for this challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope your both feeling a little better Hazel. I have two poorly girls at the moment. This is a super card and great colours. Hope you rest a bit over the weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw bless you Hazel, Ihope you are both feeling better sweetie. This card is beatiful love it darlin xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet! hope you and hubs feel better quick!!

    Thanks for entering the SC Bling it On Challenge:)!!
    So happy to have you!

    xx
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is so sweet Hazel, hope you're feeling better too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image and colours. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card Hazel. I hope you and hubbie are better now. Cute card Kimberley. Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamp Man challenge.
    Hugs {Brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining our challenge on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete