Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Things with Wings



Here is my card for the Things with Wings challenge at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog. I've used the beautiful little image from sheet 355 which is available to buy here.

I coloured her with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens and then cut round the image leaving a small white border. I blinged her wings with two colours of Stickles. She was then matted on to a Spellbinders Parisian Motif. The backing paper is printed from a CD and was in my stash. The card blank is from Craft UK. The pink card is from Papermill and the silver card was a freebie in a magazine. The bright pink butterflies are from the stash that I bought when we visited Australia a couple of years ago. It had been Eric's ambition to visit his relatives in Darwin, Perth, Mandurah and Manjimup and we managed to do that two years ago so I have lovely memories of that holiday.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Babies or Children - Missed deadline!
Love to Create - Things with Wings = Missed deadline!
Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge - Anything Goes = Missed deadline!
The Paper Girls Challenge - Baby
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Things with Wings
LEJ Designs Challenge  - Sparkle and Shine
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes - Cannot access blog will try again later.
Totally Papercrafts - For a Child
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes


Just a quick note to say thank you for the ongoing messages of support I'm receiving. This week has been slightly better. I've made an effort to go out most days and Friday was the only day I stayed in, to do some washing. I cried all morning and then I picked myself up and got through the rest of the day.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hazel.
    I have blog candy to share xx Jan
    http://janlovetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Hazel definitely one for the girls

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty .I love the background lacey DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hazel, so pretty in pink..
    Glad to hear you are getting out a little..one day a time hunnie...
    Big Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Hazel and she is such a little cutie hunnie. You take all the time you need to feel better, it will take a long time, but im here and so are all your friends behind you, mahoosive huggies sweetie love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hazel and love the image and the colours.
    I'm glad you have been managing to get yourself out for a bit.
    Take it each day at a time and i'll always have a cuppa with you-if only I could hey!!!Thinking of you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet is she?!

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so gorgeous Hazel.
    Glad to hear you are getting out for a bit.
    Sending hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image! And those butterflies are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I think you are doing brilliant Hazel! Thank you for your lovely comment, it is lovely to see you are back in Blogland, and yes, I have been thinking of you such a lot. Just wish there was more I could do. Lovely to hear you enjoyed today too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable Hazel. Very pretty layout. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts and Good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink color ! Your card is adorable, so cute image !
    Have a nice week-end !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card Hazel. Lovely image and I love the colour. It's so lovely to have you back. I've kept you in my thoughts and am so glad this week has been a bit better. Sending you the biggest of hugs - you're doing brilliantly. Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable!

    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges ... Anything Goes.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete