Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Thinking of you, Eric

Today would have been our 48th wedding anniversary and I'm thinking of you with so much love. I had a lovely day out yesterday when I went Christmas shopping and then had lunch with my sister. You would have enjoyed the day so much and would have had so many suggestions for gifts for our sons and daughters in law.

I came home, had a coffee and decided to watch some mind numbing TV - nothing too serious or heavy! It didn't make any difference, I cried for hours and went to bed with red and swollen eyes.

I've woken up this morning, had a few words with you, and now I'm going to try and enjoy the day. I'm going out for lunch today with a very old friend, Daphne, so I know you'll be there with us and having a laugh.

10 comments:

  1. Morning Hazel, just wanted to pop by and give you a big hug, take care and enjoy your lunch. Caroline xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning hunnie, have a lovely day with Daphne..Thinking of you:)..
    Lots of love and hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Hazel. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I can't imagine what you are going through. Sending you a huge cyber hug and will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hazel - your Post is so moving.
    I hope you have a lovely day out with Daphne.
    {{{hugs}}} Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you Hazel, love and hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel I am so with you in thought and sendings hugs all the way to you. I hope you can find a little comfort from being with your friends at this time.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely lady, I'm thinking of you and sending you much love, just do what ever you need to help you get through the days Hazel, things will become easier one day
    Big HUgs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only just had time to catch up on blogs :O(
    Awww Hazel ... sending you a great big teamie hug

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete