Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

OSAAT #176 - Use a Digi




The theme this week is Use a Digi so pop over to One Stitch at a Time, check out the DT cards and add your card. I chose the image 'A bird with leaves' by Tami of Gingerloft over at the Stitchybear Digi Outlet. I hope my DT buddies Josephine and Shell liked working with this image that I chose.

Check out the OSAAT blog for details of the prizes.

My card blank is by Joanna Sheen. The backing paper is from a Papermania pad by Docrafts. The paper was matted on to Papermill green card. I decided to use different colour greens for the base mat, ribbon and leaves but I'm not sure that I chose well! Hmm. I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it with a Spellbinders grand circle nestie. I also used my new Britannia lattice die and then cut around the edge so that I could use it as a bower. The leaves and swirls are cut with Spellbinders, Marianne and Crealies dies. The ribbon is from my Australian stash.

I'm entering my card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Boots Challenges - Die Cuts
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - Use a Swirl
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Circle, Die Cuts)
Crafts and Me Challenge - Anything Goes
Flutter by Wednesday Challenge - Any winged creature (this week only)
Lady Anne's Challenge 10 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles and Studio Challenge - In the Garden


In only a few days it will be one year since Eric died and it's been the worst year of my life. I've been supported by family, friends and so many crafters - thank you all for your continued support. Let's hope that the coming year will be happier for all those of us going through hard times.

19 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love the backing papers and the sweet image. Hope this second year starts to ease the pain a little, hugs. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Hazel! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - you've made a fabulously delicate card - so different from how I saw the image, but that's the beauty of stamps - no two people see them quite the same!

    Sending hugs your way ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaf flourishing compliments the leaves w/ the bird digi. Especially like the lattice die.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Hazel, clean and crisp and so delicate, a really lovely card :) Sending you a special hug treasure and thinking about you as you come up to the one year mark. Eric was a very lucky man to have had someone who loved him so much :) Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hazel!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Hope to see again next week:
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card Hazel.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Hazel, this card is really beautiful. I love the colouring - you chose the greens well because in nature no to laves are exactly the same shade/tone. The trellis die adds to the delicacy of your card.
    I am thinking about you very especially this week and sending you lots of love. Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image and a great card! Love the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, your card is soo sweet! Thanks for joining us at BearlyMineChallenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, great use of die cuts and the image is so cute.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Great to have you playing along with our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful Hazel - the detail is amazing and yet not overcrowded (if you see what I mean). I do love the green and blue together they look so clean and elegant.

    I am thinking of you now and sending you a big hug.

    Love Sue Pxxx OSAAT teamie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet Hazel, love the adorable image. Thinking of you tomorrow....hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card you have made. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete