Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

Fitztown - Browns



This is my card for the current challenge at Fitztown Challenge blog so please come and join us and check out the rest of the creative team's cards. I chose Dog number 4 and you can buy him here.

My card blank is a small square by Crafts UK. The brown mottled backing paper is by Costco and the beige card is by Papermill. I wasn't sure what colours this dog should be but I was sure he would be OK in browns. lol I used my Promarkers to colour him and then I fussy cut him very carefully. I used a Sue Wilson Italian die to cut the beautiful dark brown mat for him. The dark brown card is also from Papermill. I raised the dog on foam pads so that he's sitting proud - I love him. I generated the sentiment on the computer and after matting it on to more beige card I tucked it just behind his ear.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
A Girl Who Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Animal Friends Challenge - Dog or Cat
Sisters of Craft Challenge - Anything Goes - 3rd Entry
TokBobok Challenge - Monochrome
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes
4KraftyGirlz Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes
Left of Centre Creative Challenge - Monochrome
Sister Act Card Challenge 66 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.




15 comments:

  1. oh how cuddly ... that's also a cute guy

    Thank you for your contribution to the Animal Friends Challenge

    greetings
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine süßer Hund. Total knuffig. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Hazel that's one gorgeous doggie! Love the mat you used too.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hazel. Such a fantastic image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine wundervolle Gestaltung und Umsetzung. Mir gefällt Dein Werk sehr gut
    Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei Animal Friends
    Grüße Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 44 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable dog ! Simple and clean card as I like. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous Hazel… what a fab design! such an adorable doggie and your colouring is really beautiful… and LOVE the Sue Wilson Die…. absolutely stunning and perfect with the image!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cut i love it
    agirlwhocrafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great monochrome card. Thanks for joining us at Left Of Center this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card! I love the brown tones and your colouring on the dog. Thanks for joining us at LOC! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab entry, thanks for taking part in the Sisters Of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful dog ! Adorable !
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for entering into the sisters of craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this dog just makes me grin...he's soooo adorable and probably full of personality. Great creation Hazel. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete